Blogable

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Awesome Dark city street


The nose? And this isn’t my nose. This is a false one. Well, we did do the nose.

But you are dressed as one… And the hat. She’s a witch! Be quiet! We found them. What a strange person. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king. Burn her! Be quiet! And the hat. She’s a witch! We found them. Knights of Ni, we are but simple travelers who seek the enchanter who lives beyond these woods.
Share This

2 comments:

Designed By Blogger Templates